I often read the best of list to find new books or sometimes I browse the shelves of my local library. My sister-in-law loves YA so sometimes she recommends something for me to read. This summer I want to read the Gone series by Michael Grant. I read the first book then reserved the second and third book but the second was reserved leaving me with the third book. I hate waiting in line for books. I do purchase books too but right now I’m depending on my library to provide me my literary pleasures.
I had to return the third book in because it became overdue as I waited for the second book to be read. I can read a 450 page book in less than a week so I was hoping that Hunger came in early. No such luck though. I also want to read Divergent and the second book Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Aside from that I think I will pick up a Walter Mosley novel too.
Find a book or two or three, heck find a series to read this summer. Beach reading, lazy day reading; it’s all good. What are you reading this summer? Find something, relax and let the summer reading begin!
- Book Review: Insurgent by Veronica Roth (cuddlebuggery.com)
- summer reads (standardofelegance.wordpress.com)
- Free Summer Reading Programs for Kids (prettyopinionated.com)
- Starting a summer reading list, edition 2: people and risk (tripwire.com)
- Book Review Sunday: Insurgent by Veronica Roth (sallyallbright.wordpress.com)
- Summer Beach Reads: On My List (freepeople.com)
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth Audiobook Review (thereadingdate.com)
- 5 summer reads for food lovers: 2012 list (mnn.com)
- Family Summer Center: Boredom Busters (mommymanders.com)
- How to Create a Summer Reading Journal – WikiHow (thehiltonburnellfiles.wordpress.com)
- summer reading list (reverieslice.wordpress.com)
- Summer Reading (marshmallowmondays.wordpress.com)
- Summer Reading Challenge (delightfulchildrensbooks.com)