Write poem about someone famous.
When I first saw her I thought I had double vision
But now I see that was just part of her act
Good girl turned bad, heading down the wrong path
Lots of trouble, serious trouble
Now she’s famous for less good and more bad
I think it’s all sort of sad
Dad’s arrest and mom’s a mess
Sibling soon will follow her in distress
Why did things have to end up so bad?
- Lindsay Lohan celebrates birthday (bigpondnews.com)
- Lindsay Lohan – Lindsay Lohan Celebrates Birthday At Arquette’s Club (contactmusic.com)
- Cute 15-year-old girl’s fake tan addiction costs £400 per month: “People yell ‘Oompa Loompa’ at me” (w/pics) [Dumbass] (fark.com)
- Lindsay Lohan ‘fine’ after paramedic call to Calif. hotel (news.yahoo.com)
- Happy 26th Birthday Lindsay Lohan! [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)