I went to the movies last night and was checking out the trailers for the new releases. Nothing but sick horror. Demons, ghosts and monsters, oh my. Lots of pretty scary stuff. Ethan Hawk and a lot of other popular A- list famous folks like Daniel Craig are even getting in on the horror movie scene. I don’t mind horror but I never did like demon movies or gory one like Hostel. I take it back I don’t really like horror.
In honor of Halloween coming up I want you to place yourself into the scariest movie you’ve ever seen. Is it Nightmare on Elm Street? The Omen, Rosemary’s Baby? Of maybe The Last House of the Left? Those old school horror films made you afraid of the people living next door.
Give this exercise a try and have some fun.
- YA Wednesday: Libba Bray’s 10 Favorite Horror Movies (omnivoracious.com)
- Top 9 Back to School Horror Films (dreadcentral.com)
- 2010’s A Nightmare on Elm Street Shows Classic Horror Never Dies – It’s Just Remade Or In Fact ‘Encapsulated’ (prweb.com)
- Top Horror Movies with Friends (thepeoplesmovies.com)
- Watch 163 Horror Movies in 2 1/2 Minutes (geektyrant.com)
- Best-horror-movies.com Founder and Editor-in-Chief Don Sumner Authors New Book – ‘Horror Movie Freak’ (prweb.com)
- More Than Cheap Thrills: Keeping Horror Scary (geeksdreamgirl.com)
- The Haunting Of Julia (1977) (horror-movie-a-day.blogspot.com)
- The repetitive horror films of our time (themidnighthours.wordpress.com)
- Ethan Hawk’s SINISTER gets a Disturbing Red-Band Trailer (geektyrant.com)