Ekkk! Sorry folks I forgot to mention that November is National Novel Writing Month. Nanowrimo is what everyone calls it. It’s start November 1st and ends November 30th. The challenge if you choose to accept it, is to write a novel in a month. Yeah I know you are a week behind. I guess if I wanted to post it when it actually started, I wouldn’t have been able to due to the power outages from Sandy.
I still think it’s worth a try for teen writers to see how far you can get in the days remaining. You could choose one of my many prompts to get you started. You can go to http://www.nanowrimo.org for more information.
- Participating in NaNoWriMo? (ctwesting.com)
- Get The Perfect Gear for Your Nanowrimo Adventure! (stine1.info)
- Write On! November Is National Novel Writing Month (mashable.com)
- National Novel Writing Month…am I brave enough? (bcsirrom.wordpress.com)
- Gearing Up for NaNoWriMo (rachelleharp.com)
- Writer’s Block? Meet NaNoWriMo (studiomothers.com)
- Foolish Follies and Finished Novels (thedailycreativewriter.com)
- National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) (nadineatomlinson.wordpress.com)