The story of Marice continues. For those of you who are not aware of the series of prompts I decided to start a story and each day add notes for you to take the story in another direction. Here’s today’s prompt.
I feel asleep on the back of the pickup truck.The icy wind cut me like sharp knifes but I didn’t care I needed to get away. I could have taken a bus or maybe a train but I needed to save the little cash I had. At first I thought I’d so to Forks, Washington because Twilight was my favorite book but I hate the rain and what if everything about that book turned out to be true.
What happens next? Where does Marcie go?
- Washington town hopes glow of ‘Twilight’ saga never dies (oregonlive.com)
- The Roasting of Jacob Black (fanfictionfridays.wordpress.com)
- Twilight: what have we learned? (guardian.co.uk)
- What the sunset of the Twilight series could mean for Forks (mynorthwest.com)
- Does Twilight Really Ruin Real-Life Romance? (entertainment.time.com)
- 12 Days of Magic (Spellbound) Book Blitz Giveaway (iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com)