Application period is February to March 15th, 2013. You must get someone to nominate you for this award.
How does it work?
- Students must be between the ages of 6 and 18 (as of March 15, 2013) and not yet a high school graduate.
- The student’s volunteer actions should be described in detail on the nomination form.
- Volunteer efforts must have occurred in the last year.
- Winners will be chosen based on the benefits and outcomes of their volunteer service.
- Nominators must be 21 or older.
What can they win?
- Store winners will each be awarded a $50 Kohl’s Gift Card.
- Regional winners will each be awarded a $1,000 scholarship for higher education.
- National winners will each be awarded a total of $10,000 in scholarships. Plus, Kohl’s will donate $1,000 to a nonprofit organization of the student’s choice.
Questions? Contact ACT Customer Service at (319) 341-2932 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet the 2013 Graeme Clark Scholarship Winners (cochlearimplanthelp.com)