One day everything in your life can seem pretty great but in the blink of an eye things can change. Write a story about what you would do if a asteroid was coming towards the Earth. Scientists aren’t sure if we all will survive but still we need to be ready.
What would you do?
- Four asteroids buzz Earth in single week (foxnews.com)
- Huge Asteroids Fly by Earth Over the Weekend; Is ‘Armageddon-Like’ Intervention Necessary? (americanlivewire.com)
- Asteroid to pass close to Earth (bigpondnews.com)
- In Two Weeks This 50-Meter Asteroid Will Buzz Our Planet (myscienceacademy.org)
- Scientists Can Now Watch Planets Being Born Around Alien Stars (huffingtonpost.co.uk)
- Big Asteroid to Zoom By Earth This Weekend (space.com)
- Astrobiologist says alien life may be rare across universe, if it even exists (science.nbcnews.com)
- Asteroid mining to dominate the industry: experts (mining.com)