I started reading Samantha Shannon‘s book A Bone Season. I’m not writing a review right now but one thing that is interesting about the book is that Shannon really created a new world. There’s even a glossary for words used i the book. I like the idea of creating not only a new world but a new language too. When you write it’s just you and your imagination. There are no rules. You just take those weird thoughts, I know you have them I think about where things too.
Take them and release them onto the page. Don’t hold yourself back. I know some of my prompts might be weird and sometimes I think many of them would make a great novel. Don’t censor your writing and worry about what people will think about it. Just write.
- All Hallows Read Book Gifts (lkeyser8.wordpress.com)
- 19 New Tips Teach People How to Improve Memory Retention Fast – V-kool (prweb.com)
- Samantha Shannon Attends The London Film And Comic Con (republicofscion.com)
- What Am I Reading? (onceuponaneste.wordpress.com)
- Samantha Shannon on Writing During College (mediabistro.com)